CC- ERUS ROBOTIC CURRICULUM ENDORSED BY ESU
Prof. Dr. Alexandre Mottrie
Dr. Nicola Fossati
Dr. Alessandro Larcher
Fellows in one of the ERUS robotic host centers.
The hands-on off-site training week is part of the validated six month training pathway to allow a surgeon to perform a robot-assisted prostatectomy independently and effectively.
For more detailed information click here.
- system overview: docking, port placement…
- simulator exercises and tests
- exercises on a pelvic model
- exercises on the Venezuelan chicken
- live case observations in the OLV hospital in Aalst
- dry lab on a cadaver dog model, all steps of the prostatectomy and lymphadenectomy
- wet lab on a live porcine model, steps of the prostatectomy
- wet lab on a live porcine model, full procedure of the prostatectomy, lymphadenectomy when skills level is sufficient
- ERUS/ESU certificate as a console surgeon
- EAU certificate after sending a video for blind reviewing
Fee and subscription to be discussed with the ERUS secretary via: