A 4- to 5-day course about the robot-assisted prostatectomy procedure for robot-naive surgeons & surgeons with basic knowledge of the da Vinci system. The program is for Arabic-speaking urologists who want to start performing robotic procedures and are looking for a intensive hands-on course.
- 30/09/19 - 04/10/19
- dry-lab (simulator, chicken cadaver, ...)
- wet-lab (canine cadaver, live porcine model, human cadaver)
- live case observations with top expert
- Monday (only for robot-naive surgeons): technology & buttonology training on dry-lab models
- Tuesday: basic prostatectomy skills on canine cadaver
- Wednesday: advanced prostatectomy skills on anesthetised porcine model
- Thursday: live case observation with Prof. Alex Mottrie in the OLV hospital (Aalst)
- Friday: full prostatectomy (and ePLND) on human cadaver
This course is for urologists active in the Middle-East and North-Africa and will be proctored by Prof. Alex Mottrie and Dr. Mahmoud Farzat in Arabic.
- Robot-naive surgeons: € 6500 (excl. VAT)
- Robotic beginners: € 5500 (excl. VAT)
The price includes:
- OR and use of the equipment
- training models
- didactic materials
- lunch & drinks
- taxi transfers between the hotel and the institute/hospital
- access to elearning platform
The price excludes:
- hotel stay
- taxi transfer between hotel and airport/station
- taxi transfer from institute to your hotel at the end of the program
Once your registration is confirmed by Orsi Academy and/or Invivox, please contact Jana to arrange your accomodation & transfers.
Please note that it is mandatory to register on the e-learning platform (www.innovativesurgeryonline.com) and to complete the participant profile prior to the course. Any pre-course material on the platform needs to be consulted before starting the course. Lab access shall be refused to people without a registered account.
Be sure to register on the Orsi Academy e-learning platform (www.innovativesurgeryonline.com) as further communication will be held via various forms.
- Before the course:
- After the course:
Please find the time to complete the General Evalution Form.
Once we recieved both filled in forms, your personal certificate will be uploaded to your profile shortly.
The certificate can be retrieved by looking yourself up using the Search User tool, than click More Info and find your certificate.