This course has been accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®) with 13 European CME credits (ECMEC®s). Each medical specialist should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.
For urologists with previous experience on the robot and familiarity with open cystectomy.
The 2-day masterclass consists of:
- one day of case-observations at the OLV Hospital in Aalst
- one day of hands-on training on human cadavers at Orsi Academy
- full cystectomy
- intracorporeal neobladder construction
- selection of ileumloop
- urethra-ileal anastomosis
- posterior & anterior neobladder reconstruction
- posterior Wallaces type plate
€3250 (excl. VAT)
The price includes:
- OR and use of the equipment
- training models
- didactic materials
- lunch & drinks
- taxi transfers between the hotel and the institute/hospital
- access to elearning platform
The price excludes:
- hotel stay
- taxi transfer between hotel and airport/station
Once your registration is confirmed by Orsi Academy and/or Invivox, please contact Jana to arrange your accomodation & transfers.
Be sure to register on the Orsi Academy e-learning platform (www.innovativesurgeryonline.com) as further communication will be held via various forms.
- Before the course:
- After the course:
Please find the time to complete the General Evalution Form.
Once we recieved both filled in forms, your personal certificate will be uploaded to your profile shortly.
The certificate can be retrieved by looking yourself up using the Search User tool, than click More Info and find your certificate.