- 8h30 : Welcome
- 9h00 : Lessons on the hardware endoscopy equipment (OLYMPUS)
- 9h40 : Theory and practical application of coagulation techniques (ERBE)
- 10h20 : Coffee break
- 10h45 : Basic technique in endoscope handling (Jo Vandervoort)
- 11h30 : Hands-on session on porcine cadavers
- 12h30 : Lunch break
- 13h30 : Hands-on session on porcine cadavers
- 16h : Adjourn
€ 100 (excl. VAT)
The price includes:
- OR and use of the equipment
- training models
- didactic materials
- lunch & drinks
- access to e-learning platform
The price excludes:
- hotel stay
- taxi transfer between hotel and airport/station
Once your registration is confirmed by Orsi Academy and/or Invivox, please contact Jana to arrange your accomodation & transfers.
Be sure to register on the Orsi Academy e-learning platform (www.innovativesurgeryonline.com) as further communication will be held via various forms.
Please note that it is mandatory to register on the e-learning platform (www.innovativesurgeryonline.com) and to complete the participant profile prior to the course. Any pre-course material on the platform needs to be consulted before starting the course. Lab access shall be refused to people without a registered account.
- Before the course:
- After the course:
Please find the time to complete the General Evalution Form.
Once we recieved both filled in forms, your personal certificate will be uploaded to your profile shortly.
The certificate can be retrieved by looking yourself up using the Search User tool, than click More Info and find your certificate.