Orsi Academy is organizing a 2-day course for urologists with previous experience on the robot and familiarity with pyeloplasty and ureteric re-implantation.
- NEW DATES COMING SOON!
- 1 day of live case observations at the OLV hospital in Aalst
- 1 day of practical hands-on training on dry- & wet-lab models in Orsi Academy
€ 2500 (excl VAT)
The price includes:
- course material
- drinks, lunch
- access to e-learning platform
- taxi transfers between the hotel and the institute
The price excludes:
- hotel stay
- taxi transfer between hotel and airport/station
- taxi transfer from institute to your hotel at the end of the program
Once your registration is confirmed by Orsi Academy and/or Invivox, please contact Odile to arrange your accomodation & transfers.
Be sure to register on the Orsi Academy e-learning platform (www.innovativesurgeryonline.com) as further communication will be held via various forms.
Please note that it is mandatory to register on the e-learning platform (www.innovativesurgeryonline.com) and to complete the participant profile prior to the course. Any pre-course material on the platform needs to be consulted before starting the course. Lab access shall be refused to people without a registered account.
- Before the course:
- After the course:
Please find the time to complete the General Evalution Form.
Once we recieved both filled in forms, your personal certificate will be uploaded to your profile shortly.
The certificate can be retrieved by looking yourself up using the Search User tool, than click More Info and find your certificate.