Koç University, Istanbul, Turkey
Martini-Klinik, Hamburg, Germany
The 3-day masterclass consists of:
- one day of hands-on RARP training on human cadavers at Orsi Academy (also available on canine cadavers)
- one day of case-observations at the OLV Hospital in Aalst
- one day of hands-on RAPN training on porcine models at Orsi Academy
€ 4000 (excl. VAT)
(€2500 when canine cadavers are used for RARP training: on request)
The price includes:
- OR and use of the equipment
- training models
- didactic materials
- lunch & drinks
- taxi transfers between the hotel and the institute/hospital
- access to elearning platform
The price excludes:
- hotel stay
- taxi transfer between hotel and airport/station
Once your registration is confirmed by Orsi Academy and/or Invivox, please contact Jana to arrange your accomodation & transfers.
Be sure to register on the Orsi Academy e-learning platform (www.innovativesurgeryonline.com) as further communication will be held via various forms.
- Before the course:
- After the course:
Please find the time to complete the General Evalution Form.
Once we recieved both filled in forms, your personal certificate will be uploaded to your profile shortly.
The certificate can be retrieved by looking yourself up using the Search User tool, than click More Info and find your certificate.