The Robotic Colorectal Surgery Course has been accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®) for a maximum of 15 European CME credits (ECMEC®s).
This is a course for advanced robotic surgeons. A participant is qualified for this program after performing 25 robotic cases prior to the course. Please be aware of these requirements before registrating for the course.
- Total Mesorectal Excision
- Left-Sided Colon Resection
- 1 day of theoretical & practical wet-lab training on porcine models (Si + X systems)
- 1 day of theoretical & practical hands-on training on human cadavers (X systems)
€ 4000 (excl. VAT)
The price includes:
- OR and use of the equipment
- training models
- didactic materials
- lunch & drinks
- taxi transfers between the hotel and the institute/hospital
- access to elearning platform
The price excludes:
- hotel stay
- taxi transfer between hotel and airport/station
Once your registration is confirmed by Orsi Academy and/or Invivox, please contact Jana to arrange your accomodation & transfers.
Be sure to register on the Orsi Academy e-learning platform (www.innovativesurgeryonline.com) as further communication will be held via various forms.
- Before the course:
- After the course:
Please find the time to complete the General Evalution Form.
Once we recieved both filled in forms, your personal certificate will be uploaded to your profile shortly.
The certificate can be retrieved by looking yourself up using the Search User tool, than click More Info and find your certificate.