This course is for Russian urologists only. The program will be given entirely in Russian by two of the main specialists in the field.
Experience with the robot and familiarity with prostatectomy.
To comprehensively cover advanced robot techniques in RARP (describing techniques in nerve sparing) and EPLND
- live case observations in the OLV hospital in Aalst (Prof. Mottrie's team + proctors)
- presentations with description of standardised approach to RARP, including tips and tricks
robotic-assisted radical prostatectomy
- Case selection
- Patient set up and docking
- Port placement
EPLND and associated neuroanatomy
- Case selection
- Bleeding control
- Tissue extraction
- presentation of the cadaver model highlighting important anatomy (visual cues) and tasks for the day
- simulator training + hands-on training on human cadavers
€ 3250 (excl. VAT)
The price includes:
- OR and use of the equipment
- training models
- didactic materials
- lunch & drinks
- taxi transfers between the hotel and the institute/hospital
- access to elearning platform
The price excludes:
- hotel stay
- taxi transfer between hotel and airport/station
- taxi transfer from institute to your hotel at the end of the program
Once your registration is confirmed by Orsi Academy and/or Invivox, please contact Jana to arrange your accomodation & transfers.
Be sure to register on the Orsi Academy e-learning platform (www.innovativesurgeryonline.com) as further communication will be held via various forms.
Please note that it is mandatory to register on the e-learning platform (www.innovativesurgeryonline.com) and to complete the participant profile prior to the course. Any pre-course material on the platform needs to be consulted before starting the course. Lab access shall be refused to people without a registered account.
- Before the course:
- After the course:
Please find the time to complete the General Evalution Form.
Once we recieved both filled in forms, your personal certificate will be uploaded to your profile shortly.
The certificate can be retrieved by looking yourself up using the Search User tool, than click More Info and find your certificate.