HOW TO APPLY
Aspiring participants who meet the criteria set by the "Friends of Orsi'" board can apply for a scholarship to cover (part of) the course fee.
1. The candidate must provide an up to date curriculum vitae.
2. The candidate must prove that he or she will have access to the technology they are to be trained in (eg. robotic surgery) within 6 months after the training dates.
3. The candidate must acquire a letter of recommendation from his or her institute stating that he or she is eligible for the training course.
4. The candidate must disclose his or her monthly wage or the average monthly income, this income must be lower than €2500/month.
5. The candidate is not eligible for other types of financial support, such as grants by the professional society or sponsorships by industrial partners.
Please keep in mind that the fund's support is capped at 85% of the fee.
If you wish to apply, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Picture: Dr. Bipin Pal is an example of a doctor we've supported using the "Friends of Orsi" scholarship. Read his testimonial on our homepage.