This RAPN course has been accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®) for a maximum of 14 European CME credits (ECMEC®s).
For urologists who already master the robotic surgery approach and who want to improve their specialized skills.
Day 1: live case observation at OLV hospital (from 8.00 to 16.30h approximately) of complex RAPN cases performed by Prof. Alex Mottrie
Day 2 : hands-on training at ORSI Academy (from 8.15 to 16.30):
- theoretical introduction on techniques and advanced tips and tricks of RAPN (1h)
- dry-lab training on harvested kidney (1h)
- wet-lab training on porcine model -> full RAPN
- Standardization of the used techniques
- Different types of resection techniques
- Renorrhaphy techniques
- Complication management
- Tips and tricks for complex cases
Price: €2500 (excl. VAT)
The price includes:
- OR and use of the equipment
- training models
- didactic materials
- lunch & drinks
- taxi transfers between the hotel and the institute/hospital
- access to elearning platform
The price excludes:
- hotel stay
- taxi transfer between hotel and airport/station
- taxi transfer from institute to your hotel at the end of the program
Once your registration is confirmed by Orsi Academy and/or Invivox, please contact Jana to arrange your accomodation & transfers.
Be sure to register on the Orsi Academy e-learning platform (www.innovativesurgeryonline.com) as further communication will be held via various forms.
Please note that it is mandatory to register on the e-learning platform (www.innovativesurgeryonline.com) and to complete the participant profile prior to the course. Any pre-course material on the platform needs to be consulted before starting the course. Lab access shall be refused to people without a registered account.
- Before the course:
- After the course:
Please find the time to complete the General Evalution Form.
Once we recieved both filled in forms, your personal certificate will be uploaded to your profile shortly.
The certificate can be retrieved by looking yourself up using the Search User tool, than click More Info and find your certificate.