The RARP course w/ Prof. Haese has been accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®) with 14 European CME credits (ECMEC®s). Each medical specialist should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.
Through an agreement between the Union Européenne des Médecins Spécialistes and the American Medical Association, physicians may convert EACCME® credits to an equivalent number of AMA PRA Category 1 Credits. Information on the process to convert EACCME® credit to AMA credit can be found here.
For urologists with advanced robotic skills.
- 17-18/01/2019 with Prof. Dr. Haese
The 2-day masterclass consists of:
- one day of hands-on training on human cadaver at Orsi Academy
- one day of case observations at OLV Hospital Aalst
Depending on the chosen proctor, the program will be concentrated on:
- Prof. Dr. Bocciardi: the posterior Bocciardi approach, being a Retzius-sparing RARP
- Prof. Dr. Graefen & Prof. Dr. Haese: the NeuroSAFE technique with the aim of maximizing potency & the FFLU-technique with the aim of maintaining continence
- Dr. Patel: tips and tricks for complex cases, with Dr. Patel having an experience of more than 10.000 cases
€3250 (excl. VAT)
The price includes:
- OR and use of the equipment
- training models
- didactic materials
- lunch & drinks
- taxi transfers between the hotel and the institute/hospital
- access to elearning platform
The price excludes:
- hotel stay
- taxi transfer between hotel and airport/station
Once your registration is confirmed by Orsi Academy and/or Invivox, please contact Jana to arrange your accomodation & transfers.
Be sure to register on the Orsi Academy e-learning platform (www.innovativesurgeryonline.com) as further communication will be held via various forms.
- Before the course:
- After the course:
Please find the time to complete the General Evalution Form.
Once we recieved both filled in forms, your personal certificate will be uploaded to your profile shortly.
The certificate can be retrieved by looking yourself up using the Search User tool, than click More Info and find your certificate.