The Robotic Skills Course (CC-ERUS) has been accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®) with 35 European CME credits (ECMEC®s). Each medical specialist should claim only those hours of credit that he/she actually spent in the educational activity.
Through an agreement between the Union Européenne des Médecins Spécialistes and the American Medical Association, physicians may convert EACCME® credits to an equivalent number of AMA PRA Category 1 Credits. Information on the process to convert EACCME® credit to AMA credit can be found here.
For urology fellows & residents / surgeons who want to learn to perform a RARP independently and effectively.
- If you are a fellow in one of the ERUS robotic host centers and have been enrolled in the six month CC-ERUS validated training pathway by EAU, this 5-day course is the mandatory kick-off.
- If you are not a fellow in one of the ERUS robotic host centers, you can still enroll in this Robotic Skills Course. Thus, it serves as a stand-alone skills course.
The 5-day masterclass consists of:
- one day of basic skills exercises: system overview, simulator training, exercises on pelvic model and Venezuelan chicken
- one day of live case observations at the OLV Hospital in Aalst
- one day of hands-on training on canine cadaver
- one day of hands-on training on porcine model: all steps of the RARP & ePLND
- one day of performing full RARP & ePLND procedure on porcine model, when skills level is sufficient
After completion, participants receive an ERUS/ESU certificate as a console surgeon.
After 3 months, they are invited to send a video of a case, that will be blind reviewed by a panel of experts in order to receive an EAU certificate of excellence.
€ 6500 (excl. VAT)
The price includes:
- OR and use of the equipment
- training models
- didactic materials
- lunch & drinks
- taxi transfers
- access to e-learning platform
- hotel stay
Once your registration is confirmed by Orsi Academy and/or Invivox, please contact Jana to arrange your accomodation & transfers.
In that case, the flights are also included.