- 25-26/11/2019 (Xi-system)
- Day 1: dual console wet-lab training (resection) on porcine model + video lecture (Prof. Boggi)
- Day 2: dual console wet-lab training (reconstruction) on 3D-printed pancreas model + final assessment
After completion, participants receive an Orsi Academy certificate of attendance + CME credits.
Price (excl VAT.):
- member E-AHPBA: € 2500
- non-member E-AHPBA: € 4000
The price includes:
- 2-day course program including theoretical sessions and use of the da Vinci systems
- course material
- certificate of attendance
- coffee - tea breaks
- lunch + dinner
- course dinner
- 2 nights accommodation including breakfast + city tax
- transfers hotel <—> ORSI Academy each day
The price excludes:
- airport transfer
- transfers your institution <—> ORSI Academy
Once your registration is confirmed by Orsi Academy and/or A-Punto, please contact Jana to arrange your accomodation & transfers.
Please note that it is mandatory to register on the e-learning platform (www.innovativesurgeryonline.com) and to complete the participant profile prior to the course. Lab access shall be refused to people without a registered account.