To comprehensively cover the indications and surgical STEPS in robotic Roux-en-Y gastric bypass (RYGB) surgery:
• Fundamentals of da Vinci® Surgical System components and instrumentation
• Operative room setup, including da Vinci® Surgical System components
• Patient positioning and preparation for robotic RYGB
• Learning robotic tissue dissection techniques with monopolar and bipolar energy
• Learning intra-corporeal suturing and knot tying with the da Vinci® Surgical System
• Learning "tricks of the trade" tips for efficient robotic surgery
Previous experience on the robot and familiarity with open or laparoscopic bariatric surgery.
The 2-day masterclass consists of:
- simulator excersises, video-guided lectures, dry-lab training & wet-lab training on porcine model
€2500 (excl. VAT)
The price includes:
- OR and use of the equipment
- training models
- didactic materials
- lunch & drinks
- taxi transfers between the hotel and the institute/hospital
- access to elearning platform
The price excludes:
- hotel stay
- taxi transfer between hotel and airport/station
Once your registration is confirmed by Orsi Academy and/or Invivox, please contact Jana to arrange your accomodation & transfers.
Be sure to register on the Orsi Academy e-learning platform (www.innovativesurgeryonline.com) as further communication will be held via various forms.
- Before the course:
- After the course:
Please find the time to complete the General Evalution Form.
Once we recieved both filled in forms, your personal certificate will be uploaded to your profile shortly.
The certificate can be retrieved by looking yourself up using the Search User tool, than click More Info and find your certificate.