For urologists & general surgeons with advanced robotic skills who want to master the robotic surgery approach in renal transplantation.
- 3-4/06/2019 with potential case obs on the 5th
- 7-8/10/2019 with potential case obs on the 9th
The 2 to 3-day masterclass consists of:
- two days of hands-on training on porcine models
- one optional day of procedure specific case observations at UZ Ghent
- Kidney preparation
- Patient positioning & trocar placement
- Preparation of iliac vessels and bladder for anastomosis
- Preparation of retroperitoneal pouch
- Use of GelPOINT Device
- LichGregoir uretero-neocystostomy
Price: (excl. VAT)
€3500 for non-EAU members
€2000 for EAU members
The price includes:
- OR and use of the equipment
- training models
- didactic materials
- lunch & drinks
- taxi transfers between the hotel and the institute/hospital
- access to elearning platform
The price excludes:
- hotel stay
- taxi transfer between hotel and airport/station
- taxi transfer from institute to your hotel at the end of the program
Once your registration is confirmed by Orsi Academy and/or Invivox, please contact Jana to arrange your accomodation & transfers.
Please note that it is mandatory to register on the e-learning platform (www.innovativesurgeryonline.com) and to complete the participant profile prior to the course. Any pre-course material on the platform needs to be consulted before starting the course. Lab access shall be refused to people without a registered account.
Be sure to register on the Orsi Academy e-learning platform (www.innovativesurgeryonline.com) as further communication will be held via various forms.
- Before the course:
- After the course:
Please find the time to complete the General Evalution Form.
Once we recieved both filled in forms, your personal certificate will be uploaded to your profile shortly.
The certificate can be retrieved by looking yourself up using the Search User tool, than click More Info and find your certificate.
CLICK ON THE PHOTO TO SEE SLIDE SHOW
Photos of the third day of the RKT-course: live case observations at University Hospital Ghent.