The Robotic Benign Gunaecology Course has been accredited by the European Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (EACCME®) for a maximum of 12 European CME credits (ECMEC®s).
For advanced gynecologists who want to improve their robotic benign procedures and who have done +/- 20 robotic cases.
- NEW DATES COMING SOON!
This 2-day masterclass consists of:
- one day of console simulation exercices, lectures (hysterectomy + myomectomy) and hands-on training on human cadavers
- one day of lectures (endometriosis + neuro-anatomy + cadaveric advanced anatomy) and hands-on training on human cadavers
To comprehensively cover advanced robot techniques in hysterectomy, myomectomy and endometriosis surgery and introduce techniques in nerve sparing and an introduction to advanced neuro anatomy.
€3600 (excl. VAT)
The price includes:
- OR and use of the equipment
- training models
- didactic materials
- lunch & drinks
- taxi transfers between the hotel and the institute/hospital
- access to elearning platform
The price excludes:
- hotel stay
- taxi transfer between hotel and airport/station
- taxi transfer from institute to your hotel at the end of the program
Once your registration is confirmed by Orsi Academy and/or Invivox, please contact Odile to arrange your accomodation & transfers.
Be sure to register on the Orsi Academy e-learning platform (www.innovativesurgeryonline.com) as further communication will be held via various forms.
Please note that it is mandatory to register on the e-learning platform (www.innovativesurgeryonline.com) and to complete the participant profile prior to the course. Any pre-course material on the platform needs to be consulted before starting the course. Lab access shall be refused to people without a registered account.
- Before the course:
- After the course:
Please find the time to complete the General Evalution Form.
Once we recieved both filled in forms, your personal certificate will be uploaded to your profile shortly.
The certificate can be retrieved by looking yourself up using the Search User tool, than click More Info and find your certificate.