Orsi Academy remains at your disposal in these turbulent times. We took necessary precautions and measures but our staff remains reachable for our customers through our regular communication channels for any questions. (T +32 (0) 9 334 69 26 or @: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Orsi Academy is monitoring the situation closely and are in regular contact with the various health authorities in Belgium. For the latest updates you can check the situation reports by the World Health Organisation.
The venue and the organisation have taken precautions to reduce the general risk of transmission of acute respiratory infections and hand sanitiser and mouth masks will be made available for delegates in all areas.
For the moment, we don't accept participants from high-risk countries such as China, Iran, South Korea, Japan & Italy.
General recommendations and advice for the public:
- The World Health Organisation has issued the following general advice to reduce the risk of transmission:
- Avoiding close contact with people suffering from acute respiratory infections.
- Frequent hand-washing, especially after direct contact with ill people or their environment.
- Avoiding unprotected contact with wild animals.
- People with symptoms of acute respiratory infection should practice cough etiquette (maintain distance, cover coughs and sneezes with disposable tissues or clothing, and wash hands).
- Within health care facilities, enhance standard infection prevention and control practices in hospitals, especially in emergency departments.
- World Health Organisation – Coronavirus disease outbreak: A comprehensive overview of travel advice, general recommendations, Q&A and up-to-date situation reports.
- The EU’s European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control. Suggested non-pharmaceutical countermeasures to minimise spread of the disease. Part of a wider selection of guidelines on the coronavirus.